Thursday 11 August 2011

St Ives apricot scrub review.

So as you may know I am constantly on a mission to find a product that will make my skin feel and look amazing, you know the brand new skin of a babies?Well I want something like that so over the years I have tried everything, so I will be reviewing the products that I think make a difference and hopefully one day the product that tops all else, Im hopeful I really am.
St Ives apricot face scrub, I have been using it for years, it is the only facial scrub I will use over and over again now I am not the type of person to rave about something if its a bit rubbish so you can be reassured that I really do rate this product.
With most face scrubs, with the exeption of a suger scrub, the little scrubby pieces are nearly always very fine and I hate that, I want to use a scrub and feel a difference on my skin afterwards and St Ives does this, the scrubby bits are very corse they are made from apricot, walnut and kernal pieces so they get rid of all the oil and dirt on my face and I have blackheads on my nose and although they dont get rid of them, I mean what does, they definitely appear smaller and less black, you only need to use a small brussel sprout sized blob to cover the whole face I spend about 3 to 5 minutes rubbing it all over to make sure I get it everywhere.
The smell of the scrub is lovely and fresh and clean smelling sort of like a menthol smell but not, sorry I am rubbish at describing smells, I use the Blackhead and Blemish clearing scrub, they have quite a few types such as one for sensitive skin, one for normal and maybe one or two others.
I really really like this scrub it makes my skin feel clean, smooth and less oily its not the miracle worker that I am looking for but when I use it 2-3 times a week it makes a hell of a difference and I would nt recommend this product for someone who has very sensitive skin as I said you can use the one specifically for your skin type.

Lil Loop x

No comments:

Post a Comment