Thursday 11 August 2011

My lovely primer.



Ok so until very recently I didn't even know what a primer was, I know shock horror! But after watching so many of the Youtube beauty guru's who are Pixiwoo where they spoke about primers and used them in some of thier videos and their skin looks amazing, I have oily skin and I had noticed that I had to top up my foundation during the afternoon where it had come off because of this, so I thought I would look around and use a primer under my foundation that stops my skin from being so oily and that is when I found L'oreal Studio Secrets smoothing resurfacing primer and oh my gosh I am so glad I did.
I brought it from tesco and ok it was a little expensive it cost me around 10 pounds and the pot is quite small, I was a little apprehensive to begin with because it was so small but I had read some really good reviews from the both the L'oreal and Boots website so I thought I'll give it a go.
I had heard that you only needed a little tiny bit so I took that advice and only used a small blob the size of a pea or smaller, it feels quite wierd to begin with, I smoothed it on my nose, chin forehead and cheeks anywhere really that gets oily during the day it felt like as soon as you rub it in it goes to a powder and makes your skin feel so smooth.
I put my normal foundation, powder and makeup on over the top and I really noticed how well my make up stayed on all day and how smooth my skin looked, it also reduced the look of the pores and blackheads on my nose and made my skin more even or at least look it anyway.
I would definitely recommend this primer it really has made my skin look better, less oily and helped my makeup stay on longer, the only tiny downsides are the price it's more than other drugstore/chemist primers like Rimmel and the pot is small but as you dont need very much it does last quite a long time and it is so worth the price especially if you have uneven, large pores or oily skin.
Lil Loop. x

No comments:

Post a Comment