Wednesday 14 September 2011

Cambridge weightplan Day 2.

As you may know from an earlier post I was planning on starting a diet called the Cambridge weight plan, well yesterday I started it.I had my first meeting to see my lovely Cambridge counsellor Lisa, she gave me so much information about the plan and I feel really encouraged, you have 3-4 packs a day depending on your height and gender of either porridge, shakes or soups and after two weeks bars on the sole source plan which is what I have started on.
It is very low calorie 415 to 554 calories to be exact and you to drink a lot of water about three litres a day, but it is for people who like me conventional diets don't work or more like me have not got the determination to do them.
Ok so my first day was yesterday and it was ok, I had two mint chocolate shakes and a cappuccino shake which were not to bad at all, in fact the mint chocolate shakes were really nice I had three litres of water and 2 cups of mint tea, I will admit that I felt hungry in the evening when I would normally have dinner but I busied myself by reading Heat and Look magazine and dreaming of wearing all the amazing clothes in a smaller size.
So I woke up this morning and I feel good, I have a little bit of a headache and I feel cold but apart from that I am doing ok, I have had a strawberry shake for breakfast and its not bad, hopefully the rest of the week will go just a smoothly.
I will keep you updated throughout my time on the plan and if anyone has any experience of it feel free to contact me.
Lil Loop x

1 comment:

  1. Hey, we started at the same day!
    I have exactly the same symptoms: cold this morning, little hungry during dinner last night, but very determined to lose those kilos (no lbs or pounds I'm from Amsterdam).
    Just wanted to let you know. Good luck and keep up the good work!
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete