Tuesday 6 September 2011

I want......01

Autumn is literally just a round the corner and the new season lines are in the shops, Oh my gosh I have seen about a million things that I want.
Here are a few things I really want.....


Faux fur Black River Island biker boots, 60.00
These will go with literally everything I have, skirts, leggings,
jeans and dresses, they will be perfect for autumn/winter.
Fit and flare tunic Topshop 20.00
I love this tunic dress I will wear it with black tights,
skyscraper heels and a faux fur bolero, perfect.
Angel wing earrings 7.00 Accessorize
I love these, I want them now.

Khaki parka River Island 80.00
I have wanted a parka for ages and have never
found the right one until now, this is gorgeous.

Cape River Island 35.00
I hate being cold on a night out but don't want to wear a coat
so this cape is perfect, it will go with so much.









No comments:

Post a Comment