Friday 26 August 2011

The Cambridge weight plan.

Hello,
So as you know I have been trying to lose weight for a very long time. I have tried every diet going, from slimming world to the cabbage soup diet (yuck never again) and the cereal diet to slimfast and so far none have worked for me.
I have a slight addiction to food, I eat when I am hungry which is ok and when I am bored and fed up which is not so good. I don't know why I eat really I guess it sometimes makes me feel better in the moment. But I know that it is not good, as I eat all the wrong foods.
So I have now decided to take on a new weight plan, The Cambridge diet, has anyone ever had any experience with it? I was told about it by a friend of mine who has lost a little over 4 stone so far on it since March 2011 and she told me about the site and on it is a forum, well when I went on it I was amazed at the amount of people not only doing it but having great success on it as well, the link to the site is www.cambridgeweightplan.comIf you are considering doing it check the website out, there is so much info on there and the forum is amazing you can talk to real people who are doing the pal right now.
I know that I need to take food out of the equation, I know it sounds so extreme but I am in need of something to shake me up. I have about 8 stone to lose, yeah I know its a lot but I am going to get it off.
So with the diet you have three shakes or soups a day if you are under 5 ft 8 or 4 if you are over and around 2.5 to 3 litres of water a day and maybe some gentle exercise and that's it really I know the calories are about 4 hundred that you have a day and some people will criticise but I want to try it.
I will put one post a week up from when I start which will be either next week or the following about how I get on and how much I am losing and I hope you enjoy them.
Wish me luck
Lil Loop. x

No comments:

Post a Comment