Saturday 27 August 2011

Gimme Gimme Gimmie?


Why is it that as I sit here watching Carrie walk in to her brand new utterly amazing shoe closet which her knight in shining armour built for her (not literally,but still), I cant help but feel jealous, and I cant help but wonder why.
I have a nice life, I have a great family, good friends and am happy but yet when I see what others have got I feel like I don't have enough. I get jealous when I see other women with their husbands, boyfriends, fabulous haircuts I just cant help it even if I don't actually want what they have.
Today I saw a girl who I used to go to school with, she was always quite popular, she was driving a Mercedes and had a wicked figure, I felt embarrassed that I do not possess these things even though I don't particularly want them am I that shallow I'm not normally like this but sometimes I cant help it, why do we always want what we don't have, even when in reality we don't really want it I know it pushes us sometimes to be better but I don't want to be that person who feel not good enough around others when I feel good enough in my personal life and around my close friends and family.
Am I making sense or just babbling......You don't have to answer that!
Thats it really, Just a little musing of mine, I shall get back to the Sex and the City film now.
Lil loop. x

No comments:

Post a Comment